(Below in italics is from the 2004 East Durham National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
1 1/2 -story tri-gable house with German siding, replacement windows on the 1st story, original 4-over-4 sash windows in gable ends, and decorative sawtooth shingles in the front gable. The hipped porch has Craftsman posts. 1913 SM. 1930 CD.
The house was built prior to 1913; the 1923 city directory notes John W. Holder (salesman) and his wife Lydia as residents. By 1928, John was deceased, but his wife continued to live in the house.