(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, hip-roofed duplex is six-bays wide and double pile. The building is covered with a brick veneer and has a wide central brick chimney. Original steel casement windows remain on the left unit; windows on the right unit have been replaced with double-hung vinyl windows. Windows have brick sills and doors have projecting brick detail around the frames. The building sits on a slight rise above the street and is accessed by a brick stair. On-line tax records date the building to 1950.