01.21.11 (DC tax photo)
(Below in italics is from the 1984 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This c. 1910 two-story, German-sided Foursquare with pyramidal roof features a beautiful entrance with. leaded glass transom and sidelights and an oval leaded glass window to the right (west) of the front door. Leaded glass transom over large one-over-one sash windows to the left (east) of entrance. One-story shed-roofed attached wraparound porch has tapered box posts connected by slender square balusters and molded hand rail. In the 1980s, this house had been divided in four apartments.