(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Almost square one-story frame house with tall hipped roof and shallow offset gabled wing on main facade. Slightly tapered box posts with molding at top and match stick railing support porch following contour across most of facade. House well preserved except for partitioning of center hall. Mrs. W.P. Constable, widow of a Methodist minister, bought the house in 1925 from Southgate Jones, believed to have been acting as representative of the bank that owned it.