This one-and-a half story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and double-pile with a gabled dormer centered on the façade. The house has a brick foundation and veneer, an exterior brick chimney on the west elevation, and wood weatherboards on the dormer. It retains six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows throughout, paired on the façade, with a pair of four-light windows flanking the chimney. The front door is a modern replacement and the shed-roofed front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers and has a brick stair with metal railing. County tax records date the building to 1950; the building is listed as “under construction” in the 1950 city directory. The earliest known occupant is Clifton Rogers (janitor, Wright Machinery) in 1955.