This front-gabled Colonial Revival church features a one-bay-wide, projecting, front-gabled entrance, with a sanctuary behind it. The building has a brick veneer and wood cornice moldings. Eight-over-eight, double-hung wood sash windows on the entrance bay and twelve-over-twelve, double-hung wood sash windows with fanlights in the sanctuary have limestone windowsills and brick, arched lintels with limestone detailing. The double-leaf front door retains a classical surround with broken pediment and fluted pilasters; it is sheltered by a modern metal-and-glass gabled canopy. The site slopes to the rear to reveal an exposed basement with wood sash windows with brick sills. A low brick retaining wall extends along Lincoln and Massey Streets. The building, the second on the site, was erected as the Seventh Day Adventist Church in 1954; it is currently occupied by the Lincoln Community Development Center.