This two-story, hip-roofed Foursquare house is three bays wide and triple-pile. The house has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and an interior brick chimney. It has two gabled dormers, one on the façade and one on the north elevation; each has a pair of single-light replacement windows. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers and retains an original wood railing and brick stair with painted brick knee walls. A hip-roofed side porch on the north elevation has tapered wood supports and shelters two entrances, one to the main block of the house and one to the two-story, hip-roofed rear ell on the northeast corner of the house. There is a one-story, hip-roofed rear ell on the southeast corner and a two-story, shed-roofed block between the ells. County tax records date the building to 1923; the earliest known occupant is Reverend S. L. McDowell in 1925; it is currently two or three units.
Garage, c. 1960 – This hip-roofed, concrete-block garage has metal overhead door.