Parrott A. Parrish House. Small brick Ranch house of side-gabled, 1-story form, with 2/2 sash windows, a west side wing with a gable end chimney, and a garage in the east end basement. The house is not listed in the 1952 City Directory. Parrott A.
Patrish, salesman at Mattin Jewelry, was the owner-occupant in 1955.
Submitted by Elizabeth Wilcox on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 6:18pm