(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Turn-of-the-century frame house with combination of Victorian and neoclassical features. The two-story one-room deep basic house form with a hipped roof is embellished with applied bargeboard in the pointed window lintels and drop pendant brackets above the two-story polygonal bay on the north elevation; Tuscan columns support the one-story wraparound porch and the pedimented second-story porch above the entrance bay. Maps indicate house was moved to this site, perhaps from block immediately south which was closed after 1913. Mrs. Mamie Osborne, proprietor of dry goods stores in East Durham and West Durham, lived here as early as 1907 and as late as 1925. The house has been divided into apartments for several years.