This one-story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and double-pile with an offset shed-roofed ell across the rear. The house has a painted brick pier-and-curtain-wall foundation, aluminum siding, vinyl windows, and two interior, corbelled brick chimneys. The house was altered significantly with the enclosure of the engaged porch; now covered with aluminum siding, vinyl windows, and a modern door with sidelight, the brick piers are still visible. A timber retaining wall extends across the front of the property and a concrete retaining wall spans the length of the driveway west of the house. The earliest known occupant is Mary Webb (laundress) in 1930.