This one-and-a half-story, clipped-front-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and four-pile. The house has a block foundation, aluminum siding, and four interior chimneys. It has a replacement front door on the facade, an original four-light-over-one-panel door on the east elevation, and four-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style windows throughout. The hip-roofed front porch wraps around the east elevation and is supported by tapered posts on brick piers with concrete caps on the front and full-height tapered tapered posts on the east side. The porch retains an original, decorative sawn wood railing. A projecting, front-gabled bay on the left end of the façade has vinyl windows. The porch is accessed by a brick stair with metal railing. There is a concrete retaining wall on the west side of the property and a high stone retaining wall with integrated, curved stone stair at the front. The earliest known occupant is Charles Branch (carpenter) in 1925.