This two-story, hip-roofed Foursquare house is three bays wide and double-pile with a one-story, hip-roofed rear ell at the southwest corner. The house has a brick foundation and brick veneer separated by a brick water table and soldier course. It has brick windowsills and surrounds and two interior brick chimneys. The house retains original three-over-one and four-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style windows on the first floor façade only; all other windows are replacement vinyl windows. A pair of four-light, Craftsman-style casement windows remain in the hipped dormer centered on the façade. The shed-roofed front porch extends across the right two-thirds of the façade and is supported by brick posts on brick piers and has a brick balustrade running between the piers. The porch is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. On the left end of the façade is a one-story, hip-roofed room with an entrance from the porch. Both entrances from the front porch are fifteen-light French doors. County tax records date the building to 1925; the earliest known occupant is Stephen N. Davis (bricklayer) in 1930.
Garage, c. 1925 – The flat-roofed, brick garage features a stepped brick parapet with terra cotta coping and a two-bay vehicle entrance at the front.