This one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is three bays wide and triple-pile with an attached, hip-roofed, one-car garage on the right end of the façade. The house has a continuous textured brick foundation and veneer, an exterior brick chimney on the east elevation, and metal casement windows throughout, including corner windows on three of the four corners. A replacement front door is centered on the façade with a picture window to its right. The picture window has a large central pane flanked by operable casement windows. An aluminum awning supported by wrought iron posts with metal railings shelters the front door and brick stoop and front stair. County tax records date the building to 1952; the earliest known occupant is James D. Bryant (carpenter) in 1955.