This two-story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and double-pile with a hip-roofed dormer centered on the façade. The house has a brick foundation, vinyl siding, and two interior brick chimneys. It retains four-over-one, double-hung Craftsman-style wood sash windows, paired on the first floor. The front door is a modern replacement and there is a modern, half-round vent in the dormer. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by decorative metal posts and has a metal railing. A brick retaining wall with integrated brick stair extends across the front of the property. The earliest known occupant is William Patterson (driver) in 1930. Patterson purchased the property from North Carolina Mutual Life Insurance Company in 1943.