This one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is three bays wide and four-pile. The house has a continuous brick veneer that extends from the roof down to the foundation. It retains an interior brick chimney, twoover-two, double-hung, horizontal pane vinyl windows, and wide overhanging eaves with wood soffits. A replacement front door is centered on the facade. There is a picture window, flanked by two-over-two, double-hung windows to the left of the front door. On the right end of the façade, an aluminum awning supported by decorative metal posts with a metal railing covers the brick porch. The house is accessed by a brick stair, and a low stone wall extends across the front of the property. County tax records date the building to 1955; the earliest known occupant is Cashius M. Thomas in 1960.