This one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is three bays wide and double-pile with a hip-roofed entrance bay that projects slightly from the façade, and a hip-roofed wing extending from the east elevation. The house has a brushed brick foundation and veneer with brick soldier-course banding at the windowsill level and a diamond pattern of darker bricks above the banding. Windows are divided-light metal casement windows and wrap around each of the four corners of the building. The ell on the east elevation has vinyl siding, double-hung metal windows, and a garage below. Windows at the basement are metal casement windows. The house has plain wood front door with glass-block sidelights and a large picture window to the right of the entrance. An aluminum awning shelters the front door and brick steps. County tax records date the building to 1953; the earliest known occupant is Judson G. Parker in 1955.