This two-story, hip-roofed Colonial Revival house is three bays wide and double-pile with one-story, hip-roofed sunrooms on each end. The house has a continuous brick foundation and veneer and an exterior end chimney on the west elevation. It retains original eight-over-eight, double-hung wood sash windows and windows on the façade retain original wood shutters. A front-gabled entrance porch, supported by classical columns shelters a six-panel front door with four-light-over-one-panel sidelights. The front stoop is brick with a terra cotta floor and a metal railing. There are round, nine-light oculus windows on either side of the gabled entrance. The hip-roofed sunroom on the west elevation has large arched openings with recessed louvered windows. A concrete terrace with metal railing is located on the right end of the façade, in front of a small hip-roofed sunroom with metal windows. The site slopes to the rear to reveal a basement-level, one-car garage under the east sunroom. The earliest known occupant is David B. Cooke, Jr. (physician) in 1950; county tax records date the building to 1949.