This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is two bays wide and four-pile with a gabled rear ell. The house has a painted stucco foundation, asbestos siding, two interior brick chimneys, and replacement vinyl windows throughout. It retains a single six-over-six, double-hung wood sash window on the east elevation, exposed rafter tails, and knee braces in the gable ends. The front door is a modern replacement and is sheltered by an engaged front porch supported by tapered posts on brick piers concrete caps. The left half of the porch has been enclosed with plywood sheathing and vinyl windows, though the brick piers remain visible. A pressure treated wood retaining wall extends along the street. The earliest known occupant is Sadie Wilson (tobacco worker) in 1930.