This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile. It has a brick foundation, molded wood weatherboards, an interior brick chimney, and an exterior brick chimney on the façade. The house retains six-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows, including a pair of windows in a shallow projecting bay on the east elevation. The front door is a fifteen-light French door and is sheltered by a front-gabled porch that projects from the right end of the façade; it is supported by grouped posts on brick piers with painted concrete caps and there is a metal railing between the piers. Two jalousie windows are centered in the porch gable. A projecting gabled bay on the left end of the façade holds a second entrance (perhaps to an office). The fifteen-light French door is located beneath a classical pedimented surround. The building appears on the 1937 Sanborn map; the earliest known occupant is Ella L. Cotton in 1945.