This one-story, front-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a projecting front-gabled bay on the left side of the façade and a shed-roofed rear ell. The house has a painted brick foundation, aluminum siding, and an exterior brick chimney on the west elevation. It retains three-overone, double-hung Craftsman-style windows and louvered vents in the gable ends. A hip-roofed porch on the right side of the façade is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with an original wood railing between the piers. The porch is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. The earliest known occupant is John C. Jackson (wholesalesman, J M Mathes Company) in 1945.