This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a shallow shed-roofed projecting bay on the east elevation and a full-width gabled rear ell. The house has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and two interior stuccoed chimneys. A gabled dormer on the façade has a pair of vinyl casement windows. The side-gabled porch wraps around the west side of the house and is supported by decorative metal posts on painted brick piers with a metal railing. The earliest known occupant is William M. Badie (tobacco worker) in 1930; county tax records confirm the 1930 construction date.
Garage, c. 1940 – The side-gabled, two-car garage with aluminum siding, an asphalt-shingled roof, and aluminum overhead doors is accessed by MERRICK STREET Street.