This one-story, pyramidal-roofed house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a hip-roofed rear ell on the northwest corner and a shed-roofed addition across the rear of the house. There is a projecting hip-roofed wing on the east elevation and a gable-roofed, canted bay on the west elevation. The house has a painted, rock-face concrete-block foundation, vinyl siding, and three interior brick chimneys. It has replacement windows on the façade, nine-over-one, double-hung windows on the rear, and six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows on the rear ell. There is a low gable centered on the façade with wood weatherboards and a single-pane window. The shed-roofed porch wraps around the east side of the house, supported by wrought iron posts on concrete piers with a metal railing. The porch is accessed by a brick stair with concrete knee walls. A low concrete-block retaining wall extends across the front and east sides of the property. County tax records date the building to 1925; however, the earliest known occupant is William T. Williams (laborer) in 1930.
Garage, c. 1925 – The front-gabled, concrete-block, one-car garage has weatherboards in the gable and a wood overhead garage door. It is accessed by a driveway on MERRICK STREET Street.