This one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is three bays wide and double-pile with an inset porch at the southwest corner. The house has a continuous brick foundation and veneer, an interior brick chimney, and a prominent exterior brick chimney on the façade. It has metal casement windows throughout including corner windows on three of the four corners of the building. The front door has a louvered wood storm door and a glass-block surround; it is sheltered by a flat-roofed awning supported by decorative metal brackets. Wide overhanging eaves with original wood soffits, fascia, and bedmoldings remain. There is an uncovered concrete terrace with a metal railing at the front of the house. The site slopes to the rear to expose the brick foundation and basement level. County tax records date the building to 1950; the earliest known occupant is Walter G. Rhodes (manager, Rhodes Cleaners) in 1955. Rhodes is listed previously at 607 PRICE AVENUE Street.