This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and double-pile with a gabled rear ell on the northwest corner and a shed-roofed rear porch to its east. The house has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding, and an exterior end brick chimney on the west elevation. It retains original six-overone, double-hung wood sash windows, paired on the façade, but has a replacement front door. The projecting, front-gabled porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with a replacement railing running between the piers and a brick stair with brick knee walls. The earliest known occupant is Clyde S. Brown (tobacco worker) in 1940; county tax records confirm a construction date of 1940.