This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled Period Cottage is four bays wide and double-pile with a front gable on the right end of the façade and a shed-roofed rear ell at the southeast corner. The house has a continuous brick veneer from foundation through the first floor and the front gable; there is vinyl siding in the side gables. Windows are metal casement windows with a replacement picture window on the left side of the façade and double-hung windows in the side gables. A prominent brick chimney rises against the façade. A projecting, front-gabled entrance bay features an arched, brick door surround with a replacement front door. The earliest known occupant is Clifton Weems (laborer) in 1950; county tax records confirm a construction date of 1950.