This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a gabled rear ell on the northwest corner and a small, screened porch east of the ell. The house has a brick foundation, aluminum siding, and two interior brick chimneys. It retains original six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows, paired on the left side of the façade and the east gable end. A projecting gable, supported by knee braces, shelters the entrance and a brick and concrete terrace that extends to the right. A concrete-block wall extends across the front and west sides of the property, interrupted by a concrete stair to the front walk. The earliest known occupant is John C. Nelvin (employee, American Tobacco Company) and his wife Daisy in 1945; county tax records confirm the construction date of 1945.