The original owners were Henry and Louise Keir. The original part of the house is built on a concrete slab.
Per Triangle Modernist Houses:
Addition in 1957, plus a carport. Sold in 2000 to Harvey S. and Olivera Finn. Sold in 2009 to current owner Deborah Chay, who removed the carport and completely renovated the addition. Video on the renovation