This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and double-pile with a two-story, shed-roofed rear ell. The house is of solid brick construction, with wood shingle siding on the front shed-roofed dormer and vinyl siding on the rear ell. The house has an interior brick chimney and an exterior brick chimney on the north elevation. It retains original nine-over-one windows, paired on the façade. There are vinyl replacement windows on the second floor and a metal casement window toward the rear of the south elevation. All windows have concrete lintels and sills. Vinyl-covered knee braces remain in the gable ends and on the dormer. The front door is a modern replacement, but a one-light-over-one-panel sidelight remains. The engaged front porch is supported by brick posts on tapered brick piers with a replacement wood railing. The earliest known occupant is Peter Jeffrey (bricklayer) in 1930.