This one-story, side-gabled duplex is four bays wide and four-pile with a full-width gabled rear ell. The building has a continuous brick foundation and veneer with a brick soldier-course watertable. It has timbering and stucco in the gables with vinyl trim. Six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows on the side and rear elevations and eight-light casement windows on the façade all have concrete sills. Two entrances, one on each end of the façade, have stone surrounds, original wood fanlights, and steep gables with timbering and stucco; one door is the original six-light-over-two-panel door. Centered on the façade is a prominent brick chimney with stone detailing. The earliest known occupant is John A. Cain, Jr. in 1935; County tax records confirm a 1935 construction date and the building appears as a duplex on the 1937 Sanborn map.