This one-story, side-gabled duplex is four bays wide and five-pile with a full-width rear gable. The building has a brick foundation and veneer with a brick soldier-course watertable and decorative brickwork under a centered gable on the façade. It has two interior brick chimneys, retains six-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows throughout, and has vinyl siding in the gables. An original three-light-over-two-panel door remains on the left unit. Each unit has a flat-roofed porch with vinyl trim supported by decorative metal posts. The site slopes to the rear to reveal an exposed basement. The building is very similar in form to 1607 Fayetteville. The earliest known occupant is Wendell G. White in 1935 and the building appears as a duplex on the 1937 Sanborn map.