This one-story, side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with wide, gabled dormers on the façade and rear elevation. The house has a brick foundation (painted at the front porch), vinyl siding, vinyl-covered knee braces in the gable ends, and two interior brick chimneys. It retains original six-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows, paired in the second-floor gable ends. Each dormer has five, four-light windows. The engaged front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers with a replacement wood railing and a brick stair with painted brick knee walls. A hip-roofed side porch on the south elevation is supported by matching tapered wood posts on brick piers. A shed-roofed porch on the rear is supported by turned posts and shelters two rear doors, indicating that the house may now be a duplex. County tax records date the building to 1920; the earliest known occupant is Earl Baucum (carpenter) in 1925.