This two-story, hip-roofed house is four bays wide and triple-pile with a two-story, projecting gable on the right end of the façade. The one-story, hip-roofed porch wraps around the north side of the house and extends beyond the right end of the façade to form a porte-cochere. It is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with a replacement wood railing; the porte-cochere is supported by full-height tapered posts. There is a two-story, canted bay toward the rear of the north elevation, and a one-story gabled rear ell on the northeast corner. The house has a brick foundation, vinyl siding and trim, and two interior brick chimneys. It retains original nine-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows, but has two replacement front doors, each with an original ten-light-over-one-panel sidelight. An exterior stair on the north side of the porch and leads to a second-floor, shed-roofed porch and accesses a second-floor apartment. County tax records date the building to 1921; the earliest known occupant is C. W. Thompson (barber) in 1925.
Garage, c. 1940 – Front-gabled garage with vertical wood sheathing, an asphalt-shingled roof, and a pair of hinged doors on the façade.