(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled duplex is two-bays wide and triple pile with a full-width rear gable. The building has matching gabled porches that extend from each side; the porches are supported by grouped square posts with decorative lattice-work between them. The building rests on a brick foundation and has brick steps leading up to each porch. The house is covered with asbestos shingles, has six-over-six wood windows, and some one-over-one replacement windows. It does not appear on the 1937 Sanborn map or in the 1940 city directory, but is consistent with the Minimal Traditional style of housing built in the mid-1940s.