(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This two-story, hip-roofed house is three-bays wide and triple pile with a one-story, gabled rear ell on the left side. Two stuccoed interior brick chimneys protrude through the high, hipped roof and a small, hip-roofed front dormer with modern fenestration is centered on the façade. A one-story, hip-roofed front porch is supported by original tapered square posts with a replacement railing. The house is covered in vinyl siding with a stuccoed foundation, one-over-one vinyl windows throughout, and a three-light Craftsman front door with sidelight. The earliest known occupants of the house are Henry O. Womack (clerk, the University Sandwich Shop) and his wife Margaret L. in 1940.